Thursday, September 13, 2012

Claire Elaine and Eliza Paige - Pre Baptism Pics August 31, 2012

This was actually a fun photo shoot. I was going to take the girls to a park and just start taking some pictures. We loaded up some chairs in the suburban and were about to leave when I glanced at my neighbor's yard and thought, "That is park-like!" They were in the yard, so I asked if they would mind if we took some pictures. They were more than happy to help. Even gave lots of suggestions and there were so many scenic spots to choose in their front and back yard. It was great!  Didn't even take long. Eliza's dress wasn't finished, but it was pinned together "enough" to make do :)  They argued about the shoes (would a day be complete without a clothing issue?) but otherwise, it was great.  Love my girls!  They are really excited about getting baptized.  A little unsure of what to expect, but very excited.








This is one of my favorites of Eliza.


Strange - Eliza never did live in Eugene........ 




I love this one of Claire. Very Claire :)


Eliza just wouldn't stay out of the picture. This reminds me of those funny pictures where someone is in the back ground looking "dreamy"....


This is where their differences are really obvious :)


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you are doing with the blog man!

Anonymous said...

This is precisely the important information I'd been searching for. Incredible blog. Very inspirational! Your posts are so good and also detailed. The links you come with are also very beneficial as well. Many thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Mt Livermore CA chillin' bro!